To edit the Advanced Settings of a meeting
- Click Meetings from the left side menu.
- Click the three vertical dots to the right of the meeting.
- Click Advanced settings.
To change the order of a meeting's agenda, click and drag the six dots to the left of an agenda item.
To delete or edit the Section title, type, or duration, click the title of the agenda item. The Delete Section button is located at the top right. Click the yellow save button at the bottom right.
To add a new Agenda Item click the yellow plus button at the top right of the Edit Sections screen. Add a Section title, type and duration. Use the External Link field to add the URL of a website.
Below are the type of sections available for a Weekly Meeting and 1-on-1 Meeting.
- Key metrics
- Quarterly Goals
- People Headlines
- Issues list
- Link an outside website as an agenda page. Typically this only works for the G-Suite products (Google Docs, Sheets, etc.) We cannot guarantee this option will work for other URLs.
- This is a great option if you need to show a second Key metrics in your meeting.
- Provide a Section title and duration, and then include the URL. For example: https://www.google.com
It is optimal to have the Metrics column highlighted set to whichever week you'll be reviewing during the meeting, which allows you to create a Context-Aware To-Do™ or Context-Aware Issue™ off of the week you are reviewing. In most cases regarding the key metrics, the previous week's results are reviewed during a meeting, because that's the week you have data from.
The settings in this section allow you to edit the audio and visual feedback during a meeting.
If you have someone who is not part of your meeting or account, that would like to receive a post-meeting email summary, simply add their email. You do not have to include any current meeting attendees.
Remove an email and click Save when it no longers needs to receive the meeting summary.