From the Homepage you can quickly join today's meetings, see your to-dos, goals, and key metrics. You also have access to all of your old/archived tasks.
Use the yellow menu on the right-hand side of the screen to create to-dos, topics & issues, and news
To-Dos assigned to you will always appear on your Homepage.
- By clicking the title of each to-do, a pop-up window will display to-do options.
- Add new to-dos by using the yellow plus button within the tile or by using the yellow menu on the right-hand side of the screen.
- To-dos can either be attached to a meeting or not. If you choose not to assign the to-do to a meeting, it becomes a personal to-do and is only available to you on your Homepage.
- Checked off to-dos that are attached to meetings, will be archived after the next meeting is concluded. The check mark signifies the to-do is complete.
- Personal to-dos will archive 5 minutes after being checked as completed.
Quarterly goals you own can be edited on the Homepage. You can also add Milestones, which are smaller tasks that help you accomplish the larger goal by breaking it down.
- By clicking the title of a quarterly goal, a side panel will display quarterly goal options. Add new quarterly goals by using the yellow plus button within the tile.
- Reorder quarterly goals by clicking and dragging the six dots icon to the left of the quarterly goal.
- Quarterly goals can be shared with more than one meeting.
The green/ gray line at the bottom of each cell is based on your goal and whether the number input exceeds, or does not meet your goal. For example, if the goal is set to '>100', any cell which has a number over 100 would show a green line, and any cell which has a number equal to or less than 100 would be left gray.
Important Business KPI Settings
Number - The most common option. Selecting the number goal type allows you to enter only numbers for the metric created.
Text - The text option allows you to set your goal to a character value. For example, your team could be tracking metrics that require a Yes/ No or True/ False.
The green/ gray line at the bottom of each cell is based on text input, and the 'goal direction' can only be 'Equal =' for this option. For example, if the goal is set to 'Yes', any cell which has 'Yes' or any variation of 'yes' (such as YES or yes), would show a green line, and any cell which has any other text input would remain gray.
Unit - Will display the unit of measurement to the left of your goal. However, percent, hours, and minutes will display to the right.
Numerical Goal Description (optional) - Will display text next to the numerical goal on the right side of the metric.
Numerical Average and Cumulative (numerical goal only) - Displays the average or cumulative starting from a specific date. To turn on either of these functions:
- Click on the metric title.
- Click the 'Show advanced fields' button under Assign to 'meeting(s)' at the bottom
- Check the box(es) and input a start date to begin the calculation.
- Click the save and close button on the bottom right.
- Final step is to show the cumulative and average field for your KPI. Click the three vertical dots (more menu) at the top right of the Key metrics tile and toggle the average and/or cumulative buttons on.
Search and Filter
Use the search field at the top right of the screen to search by keyword within the titles of all the displayed to-dos, quarterly goals, and key metrics.
Use the 'Show' option to filter by meeting name. This is a great way to focus on priority tasks for your next meeting.
Clicking the folder icon to the right of 'Show' will take you to your personal Archives. Showing all items assigned to you that have been archived and/or completed.